Archer will award 5 recipients up to 192 free reactions (24 kits with 8 reactions each) of an Archer Assay of their choosing and training from our expert Field Applications Specialists.
192 free Archer Assay reactions (24 kits)
Expert training included
Terms and Conditions
Please read the following terms and conditions of the Archer Research Challenge Grant (collectively: "Terms") carefully. By submitting your entry, you agree to these Terms for yourself and on behalf of your Institution/Company. "You" and "your" shall refer to you personally or your Institution/Company, as applicable. "We", "Us" or "Our" includes ArcherDX, Inc. and/or its officers, employees, directors, agents, and affiliates.
If you do not agree to these Terms, do not click the "SUBMIT" at the end of this form, and do not participate in this offer.
5 Grant recipients will receive up to 192 free reactions (24 kits with 8 reactions each) of an Archer™ Assay of their choosing and free training from our Field Application Specialists.
- Using the entry form, submit your written abstract, in 500 words or less, what scientific questions you would like to address using Archer Assay Kits (please specify which kit).
- Only one abstract entry per individual.
- Abstracts will be judged by a team of ArcherDX scientists and executives.
- Each abstract will be judged based on our view of potential impact to cancer research and detection, quality of scientific question, access to tissue targets and access to appropriate sequencing technologies, and the decision by the judges will be final.
- Five material grants will be awarded with the decision as to the recipients and level of grant awarded to any recipient determined by ArcherDX
- Entries must be submitted between 12:00 am MT on April 16, 2016 and 11:59:59 pm MT on June 15th, 2016. Late submissions will not be considered.
- All submissions must be made through ArcherDX’s online registration form.
- The recipients will be announced by June 29th, 2016. Recipients do not need to be present to be granted the award.
- Recipients must be able to start using the Archer Kits, and schedule training within at least 45 days of the delivery of each material grant (though training may take place within the next 3 months after award).
- Recipients agree to be available for reasonable promotional activities at ArcherDX’s request for a period of 12 months following announcement of the grant award. Promotional activities may include (but are not limited to):
- Case Studies
- Webinars/in-person seminars
- Website/Newsletter story features
- Video and photoshoots with material grants
- If any grant recipient is unable to take delivery of any of its material grants within 45 days of the announcement of the award, ArcherDX reserves the right to reassign the award to another entrant of ArcherDX’s choosing who can take delivery of the material grants within 45 days of the announcement of the award.
To be considered for the award, your entry must:
- Be in English
- Be complete
- Be an original work