The Accounts Receivable Clerk is responsible for providing financial, administrative, and clerical support by ensuring ArcherDx receives payments for goods and services and properly records the transactions by posting cash receipts and resolving discrepancies in an efficient, timely, and accurate manner.
- Generate and send customer invoices
- Resolve customer billing issues through excellent customer service
- Facilitate payment of invoices by sending invoice reminders, statements, contacting customers, and working with collections if needed
- Understand VAT tax regulations to generate and issue invoices to international customers
- Continual management of sales tax nexus to maintain compliance
- Review and process cash receipts through check, ACH/wire, and credit card forms of payment
- Review and approve expense reimbursements, and management of the company travel and expense policy
- Work experience as an accounts receivable clerk, accounts receivable manager, or accountant
- Solid understanding of basic accounting principles
- Ability to calculate, post, and manage accounting figures and financial records in an all-in-one ERP system
- Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and automated accounting systems
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent customer service and negotiation skills
- Experience in an all-in-one ERP system
- Proficient in Excel
- Ability to prorize and multi-task effeciently
- Ability to listen and communicate effectively with all staffing levels and customers
- Ability to perform at high levels in a fast-paced, ever-changing work environment
- Ability to anticipate work needs and follow through with direction
- BS Degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business Administration
ArcherDX, the NGS applications company, is developing and commercializing a novel approach to target enrichment chemistry. Next-generation sequencing technology based on Anchored Multiplexed PCR (AMP™) generates a highly enriched library of gene targets of interest for downstream genomic sequencing. Complemented by proprietary software and readily accessible reports, our technology enables dramatic enhancement in mutation detection speed as well as complex mutation identification and discovery.
Unless otherwise stated, all descriptions above are preferred but not required for our ideal candidate. Consideration will be given for comparable experience. ArcherDX is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We offer competitive compensation and generous benefits programs. E-mail your résumé in confidence with salary requirements to email@example.com.
Principals only. Recruiters, please do not contact this job poster