The Accounts Payable Clerk is responsible for providing financial, administrative, and clerical support by processing, verifying, and reconciling bills received and managing and completing regular payments in an efficient, timely, and accurate manner.
Review and verify bills and payment requests
Code expenses to accounts and cost centers with an all-in-one ERP system by analyzing bills
Prepare and process electronic transfers and check runs
Post transactions to journals, ledgers, and other records
Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up-to-date
Research and resolve bill discrepanices and issues
Maintain supplier files and respond to supplier inquires
Resolve bill or payment discrepancies
Manage 1099s and complete yearly issuance of forms
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent supplier relation and negotiation skills
- Experience in an all-in-one ERP system
- Proficient in Excel
- Ability to prorize and multi-task effeciently
- Ability to listen and communicate effectively with all staffing levels and suppliers
- Ability to perform at high levels in a fast-paced, ever-changing work environment
- Ability to anticipate work needs and follow through with direction
- Work experience as an accounts payable clerk, accounts payable manager, or accountant
- Solid understanding of basic accounting principles
- Ability to calculate, post, and manage accounting figures and financial records in an all-in-one ERP system
- Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and automated accounting systems
- BS Degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business Administration
ArcherDX, the NGS applications company, is developing and commercializing a novel approach to target enrichment chemistry. Next-generation sequencing technology based on Anchored Multiplexed PCR (AMP™) generates a highly enriched library of gene targets of interest for downstream genomic sequencing. Complemented by proprietary software and readily accessible reports, our technology enables dramatic enhancement in mutation detection speed as well as complex mutation identification and discovery.
Unless otherwise stated, all descriptions above are preferred but not required for our ideal candidate. Consideration will be given for comparable experience. ArcherDX is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We offer competitive compensation and generous benefits programs. E-mail your résumé in confidence with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Principals only. Recruiters, please do not contact this job poster