The Production Scientist will be responsible for the manufacturing of Archer reagents, production scaling, process development, inventory management, and facilitating tech transfer from Research and Development groups.
Job performance will involve a variety of activities including:
- Tech transfer of new products from R&D to Production
- Recommend and implement solutions to Production bottlenecks
- Author protocols and documents for Production as required
- Inventory management of bulk materials as well as supply of finished goods inventory
- Meeting deadlines and driving projects forward
- Idea generation to improve existing technology and drive future technology
- Additional duties as assigned
- Drive and Determination
- Demonstrated Scientific “problem solving” skills
- Strong Molecular Biology Applications background
- Ability to participate with others as a member of the team to ensure that demanding and difficult projects are handled smoothly and cooperatively to enhance success of project and maintain strong relationships within all parts of company
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proven Ability to thrive in change-oriented environment
- Self Starter
- Driven to perform
- Self-directed: needs little explicit direction and no hand-holding
- Able to organize and prioritize a diverse set of responsibilities to ensure that focus on growth and success of company is achieved
- 3+ years of laboratory and/or Production experience
- 2+ years in an industry setting (Preferred)
- BS/MS in biochemistry, molecular biology or related field and/or equivalent combination of education and experience
This hire will slowly move into a role of increasing responsibility as the company expands
ArcherDX, the NGS applications company, is developing and commercializing a novel approach to target enrichment chemistry. Next-generation sequencing technology based on Anchored Multiplexed PCR (AMP™) generates a highly enriched library of gene targets of interest for downstream genomic sequencing. Complemented by proprietary software and readily accessible reports, our technology enables dramatic enhancement in mutation detection speed as well as complex mutation identification and discovery.
Unless otherwise stated, all descriptions above are preferred but not required for our ideal candidate. Consideration will be given for comparable experience. ArcherDX is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We offer competitive compensation and generous benefits programs. E-mail your résumé in confidence with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Principals only. Recruiters, please do not contact this job poster