Make your mark in 2018
Abstract submission deadlines for AMP and ASH are months away, but now is the time to plan. Perhaps you have a partially developed story and just need that last piece of data. Or maybe you've had an idea rolling around in your head with no resources to test it.
Archer® Research Challenge Grants enable researchers to address clinically relevant and challenging questions in environments where funding for clinical research is limited. These grants provide the kits, software and support to test your hypothesis or demonstrate a novel next-generation sequencing (NGS)-based application.
2018 Research Challenge Grant details
Detect, track and monitor rare clones using Archer® VariantPlex® Myeloid kits
Detect circulating tumor DNA (ctDNA) using the Archer Reveal-ctDNA™ kit
Characterize T- or B-cell repertoires using the Archer Immunoverse™ kit
*one award per category
Archer NGS kits
Winners will receive 96 reactions to answer their research questions
Winners will also receive any required training and support
Grant recipients announced
AMP 2018 abstract deadline†
ASH 2018 abstract deadline†
†encouraged but not required
Terms and Conditions
Please read the following terms and conditions of the Archer Research Challenge Grant (collectively: "Terms") carefully. By submitting your entry, you agree to these Terms for yourself and on behalf of your Institution/Company. "You" and "your" shall refer to you personally or your Institution/Company, as applicable. "We", "Us" or "Our" includes ArcherDX, Inc. and/or its officers, employees, directors, agents, and affiliates.
If you do not agree to these Terms, do not click "SUBMIT" at the end of this form and do not participate in this offer.
One grant per award category will be awarded (for a total of 3 grants). Grant recipients will receive up to 96 free reactions (12 kits with 8 reactions each) of an Archer® kit based on their award category along with free training and support from our Field Application Specialist (FAS) team.
- Using the entry form, submit your written abstract, in 500 words or less, what scientific questions you would like to address using Archer kits (please specify which kit)
- Only one abstract entry per individual
- Abstracts will be judged by a team of ArcherDX scientists and executives
- Each abstract will be judged based on our view of potential impact to cancer research and detection, quality of scientific question, and access to tissue targets and appropriate sequencing technologies.
- All decisions by the judges are final
- One grant will be awarded for each award category (for a total of 3 awards)
- Entries must be submitted by 11:59 pm MST on February 23, 2018; late submissions will not be considered
- All submissions must be made through ArcherDX’s online registration form (see below)
- The recipients will be announced by March 2, 2018; recipients do not need to be present to be granted the award
- Recipients must be able to start using the Archer kits within 45 days of material grant delivery
- Recipients agree to be available for reasonable promotional activities at ArcherDX’s request for a period of 12 months following announcement of the grant award; promotional activities may include (but are not limited to):
- Case Studies
- Webinars/in-person seminars
- Website/Newsletter story features
- Video and photoshoots with material grants
To be considered for the award, your entry must:
- Be in English
- Be complete
- Be an original work