Are there any publications supporting the Anchored Multiplex PCR (AMP)?
Please see list below for supporting publications
- Z. Zheng et al., Anchored multiplex PCR for targeted next-generation sequencing. Nat. Med. 20, 1479–1484 (2014).
- D. G. McFadden et al., Identification of Oncogenic Mutations and Gene Fusions in the Follicular Variant of Papillary Thyroid Carcinoma. The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism. 99, E2457–E2462 (2014).
- J. Huang et al., Variant Profiling of Candidate Genes in Pancreatic Ductal Adenocarcinoma. Clinical Chemistry. 61, 1408–1416 (2015).
- A. Marchetti et al., ALK Protein Analysis by IHC Staining after Recent Regulatory Changes: A Comparison of Two Widely Used Approaches, Revision of the Literature, and a New Testing Algorithm. J Thorac Oncol. 11, 487–495 (2016).
- X. Li et al., The application of next generation-sequencing-based molecular diagnostics in endometrial stromal sarcoma. Histopathology (2016), doi:10.1111/his.12966.
- N. V. Guseva et al., The NAB2-STAT6 gene fusion in solitary fibrous tumor can be reliably detected by anchored multiplexed PCR for targeted next-generation sequencing. Cancer Genetics (2016), doi:10.1016/j.cancergen.2016.05.071.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.