Terms & Conditions
Please carefully read the following terms and conditions (collectively: “Terms”) of the proposed 2020 Archer Research Grant program (“Research Grant” or “Grant”). By submitting your Research Grant application (“Application”) entry, you agree to these Terms for yourself and on behalf of your Institution/Company. "You" and "your" shall refer to you personally or your Institution/Company, as applicable. "We", "Us" or "Our" includes ArcherDX, Inc. and/or its officers, employees, directors, agents, and affiliates.
If you do not agree to these Terms, do not click "SUBMIT" at the end of this form and your Application will not be considered.
DESCRIPTION OF GRANTS
Up to 3 Grants will be awarded, depending on the clinical merit of applications received. Each Grant recipient (“Recipient”) will receive $25,000 in Archer® product which will include Archer NGS panels, Archer Analysis software along with free training and support from our Field Application Specialist (FAS) team.
RESEARCH GRANT AND APPLICATION TERMS
To be considered for the award, your entry must:
- Using the Application form, submit your written abstract, in 500 words or less, what scientific questions you would like to address using Archer kits (please specify which kit)
- Only one Application per individual Applicant
- Abstracts will be judged by a team of ArcherDX scientists and executives
- Each abstract will be judged solely based on our view of potential impact to cancer research and detection, quality of scientific question, access to tissue targets and appropriate sequencing technologies, and potential clinical value to ArcherDX.
- All decisions by the judges are final
- Up to 3 Grants will be awarded
- Entries must be submitted by 11:59 pm MST on May 29, 2020; late submissions will not be considered
- All Applications must be submitted through ArcherDX’s online registration form (see below)
- The recipients will be announced by June 26, 2020; recipients do not need to be present to be granted the award
- Recipients must be able to start using the Archer kits within 45 days of Grant delivery for the research activities described in Applicant’s submission
- Recipients agree that ArcherDX may use experimental designs and data produced for promotional purposes, subject to intellectual property limitations. In addition, recipients agree to be available and that ArcherDX may contact them for reasonable promotional activities at ArcherDX’s request for a period of 12 months following announcement of the grant award; promotional activities may include (but are not limited to):
- Case studies
- Webinars/in-person seminars
- Website/Newsletter story features
- Video and photoshoots with material grants
- Prior to the delivery of Grants, Recipients must enter into a participation agreement prepared by ArcherDX setting forth additional terms of Grant and research activities.
- Be in English
- Be complete
- Be an original work