Effective Date December 17, 2021
At ArcherDX, Inc. (“ArcherDX”) we are committed to safeguarding, preserving, and respecting the privacy rights of our customers and visitors. We are located in the USA and personal data provided to us will be transferred to, used and maintained by us in the USA. These Privacy Highlights provide an overview of some core components of ArcherDX, data handling practices. For a full description, please be sure to review the Full Privacy Statement found below.
Information We Collect
We generally collect the following Personal Information (as defined below):
- Information we receive when you use our Services. We collect Web-Behavior Information (as defined below) via cookies and other similar tracking technologies when you use and access our Services (our website, mobile apps, products, software and other services).
- For example, we may collect the IP Address assigned to your computer by your internet service provider. This address may change each time you connect to the internet (a “dynamic” IP address), or it may remain the same (a “static” IP address). In most cases, this information is collected automatically, for our legitimate business interests. In some jurisdictions, we ask for your consent before collecting this information, in which case you will be presented with a choice as to whether you wish to allow the collection and use of this type of information. See our Cookie Banner for more information.
- Information you share with us. We collect and process your Personal Information when you fill out any forms on our website, place an order, create an account and register with ArcherDX’s customer-facing platforms, including Archer Assay Designer, Archer Designer Pro, Archer Analysis and Archer Quiver (“ArcherDX Platforms”), complete research surveys, post on our social media, use other messaging features, apply for a job, and/or contact Customer Support.
- Information from our Genetic Testing Services. We may provide certain genetic testing services. With your consent, we extract your DNA from your blood sample and analyze it to produce your Genetic Information (as defined below, e.g., the As, Ts, Cs, and Gs at particular locations in your genome) in order to provide you with an ArcherDX report. Genetic Information includes the ArcherDX results reported to you as part of our Services.
How We Use Information.
We generally collect the following Personal Information (as defined below):
- To provide our Services. We process Personal Information in order to provide our Services, which includes processing payments, servicing customers, creating customer accounts for ArcherDX’s Assay Designer and Designer Pro platforms and authenticating logins, providing ArcherDX reports, and delivering results and powering tools, like ArcherDX’s Assay Designer and Designer Pro platforms.
- To analyze and improve our Services. We constantly work to improve and provide new reports, tools, and Services. For example, we are constantly working to improve our ability to assign specific ancestries to your DNA segments and maximize the granularity of our results. We may also need to fix bugs or issues, analyze the use of our website to improve the customer experience or assess our marketing campaigns.
Control: Your Choices.
You have the ability to make decisions about how your data is shared and used. You may choose:
- Which health report(s) you view and/or opt-in to view.
- When and with whom you share Genetic Information if you ordered a test from us
- To delete your ArcherDX account and data, at any time.
Access To Your Information.
Your Personal Information may be shared in the following ways:
- With our service providers, as necessary for them to provide their services to us.
How We Secure Information.
ArcherDX implements measures and systems to ensure confidentiality, integrity, and availability of ArcherDX data. Our team regularly reviews and improves our security practices to help ensure the integrity of our systems and your information. These practices include, but are not limited to, the following areas:
- Encryption. ArcherDX uses industry-standard security measures to encrypt Personal Information both when it is stored and when it is being transmitted.
- Limited access to essential personnel. We limit access of information to authorized personnel, based on job function and role. ArcherDX access controls include multi-factor authentication, single sign-on, and a strict least-privileged authorization policy. Depending on where you reside, additional terms are important for you to review:
**Each of these terms are available as part of the Full Privacy Statement, below.
Full Privacy Statement
This Privacy Statement applies to all websites owned and operated by ArcherDX, Inc (“ArcherDX”), including www.archerdx.com, and any other websites, pages, features, or content we own or operate, and to your use of the ArcherDX mobile app and any related Services. Our Privacy Statement is designed to help you better understand how we collect, use, store, process, and transfer your information when using our Services.
- Key Definitions
- Information we collect
- Information you provide directly to us or through a third party
- Information related to our genetic testing services
- Information collected through tracking technology
- Other types of information
- How we use your information
- To provide you with Services and analyze and improve our Services
- To process, analyze and deliver your genetic testing results
- To provide customer support
- To conduct surveys or polls, and obtain testimonials
- To provide you with marketing communications
- Information we share with third parties
- General Service Providers
- “Targeted advertising” service providers
- Aggregate Information
- Information we share with commonly owned entities
- As required by law
- Business Transactions
- Your choices
- Access to your account
- Marketing communications
- Account Deletion
- Security Measures
- Children’s Privacy
- Linked Websites
- Information for Customers in Designated Countries
- Our relationship with you
- Legal bases for processing Personal Information from the EU
- Direct Marketing
- Privacy Rights
- California Residents
- Nevada Residents
- Do-Not-Track Statement
- Changes to this Full Privacy Statement
- Contact information
- Aggregate Information: information that has been combined with that of other users and analyzed or evaluated as a whole, such that no specific individual may be reasonably identified.
- De-identified Information: information that has been stripped of your Registration Information (as defined below, e.g., your name and contact information) and other identifying data such that you cannot reasonably be identified as an individual, also known as pseudonymized information.
- Individual-level Information: information about a single individual’s genotypes, diseases or other traits/characteristics, but which is not necessarily tied to Registration Information.
- Personal Information: information that can be used to identify you, either alone or in combination with other information. ArcherDX collects and stores the following types of Personal Information:
- Registration Information: information you provide about yourself when registering for and/or purchasing our Services (e.g. name, email, address, user ID and password, and payment information).
- Genetic Information: information regarding your genotypes (i.e. the As, Ts, Cs, and Gs at particular locations in your genome), generated through processing of a genetic test by ArcherDX or by its contractors, successors, or assignees; or otherwise processed by and/or contributed to ArcherDX.
- Inferences and Derived Data: information, data, assumptions, or conclusions that are derived directly or indirectly from another source of Personal Information. For example, we may use statistical techniques to infer additional genetic information based on Genetic Information generated directly through the processing of your blood sample.
- Web-Behavior Information: information on how you use our Services collected through log files, cookies, web beacons, and similar technologies, (e.g., device information (device identifiers), IP address, browser type, domains, page views, etc.).
Information We Collect:
- Information you provide directly to us or through a third party
- Registration Information. When you purchase our Services or create an ArcherDX account, we collect Personal Information, which may include your name, date of birth, billing and shipping address, payment information (e.g., credit card) and contact information (e.g. email, phone number, and license number).
- Information related to our genetic testing services
- Genetic Information. Information regarding your genotype (e.g. the As, Ts, Cs, and Gs at particular locations in your genome), your Genetic Information, is generated when we analyze and process your blood sample. Genetic Information includes the ArcherDX reports provided to you as part of our Services and may be used for other purposes, as outlined below.
- help us recognize you when you use our Services;
- customize and improve your experience;
- provide security;
- analyze usage of our Services (such as to analyze your interactions with the results, reports, and other features of the Service);
- offer our Services to you; and
- monitor the success of marketing programs.
If you reject cookies, you may still use our site, but your ability to use some features or areas of our site may be limited. For more information, including the types of cookies found on ArcherDX and how to control cookies, please read our Cookie Banner.
We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies from third party service providers as de-identified, Individual-level Information or as Aggregate Information (as described in Section 4.c).
Google Analytics. Google Analytics is used to perform many of the tasks listed above. We use the User-ID feature of Google Analytics to combine behavioral information across devices and sessions (including authenticated and unauthenticated sessions). We have enabled the following Google Analytics Advertising features: Remarketing, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting, and DoubleClick Campaign Manager integration. We do not merge information collected through any Google advertising product with Individual-level information collected elsewhere by our Service. Learn more about how Google collects and uses data here. To opt out of Google Analytics Advertising Features please use Google Ad Settings. To opt out of Google Analytics entirely please use this link.
- Other types of information
- We continuously work to enhance our Services with new products, applications and features that may result in the collection of new and different types of information. We will update our Full Privacy Statement and/or obtain your prior consent to new processing, as needed.
How we use your information
ArcherDX will use and share your Personal Information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this Full Privacy Statement.
- To provide you with Services and to analyze and improve our Services
We use the information described above in Section 2 to operate, provide, analyze and improve our Services. These activities may include, among other things, using your information in a manner consistent with this Privacy Statement to:
- open your account, communicate with you, and implement your requests;
- enable and enhance your use of our website and mobile application(s), including authenticating your visits, providing personalized content and information, and tracking your usage of our Services;
- contact you about your account, and any relevant information about our Services (e.g. policy changes, security updates or issues, etc.);
- monitor, detect, investigate and prevent prohibited or illegal behaviors on our Services, to combat spam and other security risks; and
- perform research & development activities, which may include, for example, conducting data analysis in order to develop new or improve existing products and services, and performing quality control activities.
- To process, analyze, and deliver your genetic testing results. As described above, to receive results through ArcherDX Clinical Services for certain ArcherDX products, you must submit your genetic sample to be genotyped by us in our CLIA laboratory. If you are eligible to receive additional reports or updates in the future, you may be notified of or may directly access these updates. For individuals located in the European Economic Area, the United Kingdom, or Switzerland (collectively, the Designated Countries) at the time of data collection Our legal basis for processing your Personal Information for the purposes described above is based on your consent. You may withdraw your consent by deleting your accounts by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org however, the withdrawal of your consent will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
- To conduct surveys or polls, and obtain testimonials. We value your feedback and may send you surveys, polls, or requests for testimonials to improve and optimize our Services. You are in control of the information you would like to share with us. If you do not wish to receive these requests, you can manage them at a privacy portal. For individuals located in the Designated Countries: Our legal basis for processing your Personal Information for the purpose described above is based on our legitimate interest. We think it is important to continue improving our Services to ensure your continued enjoyment.
- To provide you with marketing communications. By creating an ArcherDX account, you are agreeing that we may send you product and promotional emails or notifications about our Services , and offers on new products, services, promotions, contests, or a legitimate interest for Marketing, to promote and sell ArcherDX’s products. You may also opt-in to receiving similar notifications on the website or mobile application(s). You can unsubscribe from receiving these marketing communications at any time. To unsubscribe, click the email footer “unsubscribe” link or go to privacy portal to request certain preferences . To opt-out of receiving website and mobile notifications, you may do so within your browser or device settings. Please note, the opt-out process differs between web browsers and mobile devices. You may not opt-out of receiving non-promotional messages regarding your account, such as technical notices, purchase confirmations, or Service-related emails. Individuals located in Designated Countries should review Section 9.c. to understand our marketing practices in relation to the Designated Countries.
Information we share with third parties
- General service providers.We share the information described above in Section 2 with our third-party service providers, as necessary for them to provide their services to us and help us perform our contract with you. Service providers are third parties (other companies or individuals) that help us to provide, analyze and improve our Services. While ArcherDX directly conducts the majority of data processing activities required to provide our Services to you, we engage some third-party service providers to assist in supporting our Services, including in the following areas:
- Customer Support. Our Customer Support team uses a number of tools to help organize and manage the requests we receive. These tools help to ensure we provide timely, high quality support.
- Cloud Storage, IT, and Security. Our cloud storage providers provide secure storage for information in ArcherDX databases, ensure that our infrastructure can support continued use of our Services by ArcherDX customers, and protect data in the event of a natural disaster or other disruption to our Service. Our IT and security service providers assist with intrusion detection and prevention measures to stop any potential attacks against our networks. We have these third-party experts perform regular penetration tests and periodically audit Archer’s security controls.
- Marketing and Analytics. When you use our Services, including our website or mobile app(s), our third-party service providers may collect Web-Behavior Information about your visit, such as the links you clicked on, the duration of your visit, and the URLs you visited.This information can help us improve site navigability and assess our marketing campaigns. Per applicable data protection regulations, our EU, UK, and International websites present visitors with a cookie opt in to allow the processing described above via functionality and advertising cookies.
- NOTE: Our service providers act on ArcherDX’s behalf. We implement procedures and maintain contractual terms with each service provider to protect the confidentiality and security of your information. However, we cannot guarantee the confidentiality and security of your information due to the inherent risks associated with storing and transmitting data electronically. For individuals located in the Designated Countries: Where personal data are transferred to a third country or to an international organization, ArcherDX implements appropriate safeguards, such as contractual obligations, relating to the transfer.
- Aggregate information. We may share Aggregate Information, which is information that has been stripped of your name and contact information and combined with information of others so that you cannot reasonably be identified as an individual, with third parties. This Information is different from “Individual-level” information and is not Personal Information because it does not identify any particular individual or disclose any particular individual’s data. For example, Aggregate Information may include a statement that “30% of our female users share a particular genetic trait,” without providing any data or testing results specific to any individual user. In contrast, Individual-level Genetic Information of data about a single individual’s genotypes, diseases or other traits/characteristics information and could reveal whether a specific user has a particular genetic trait, or consist of all of the Genetic Information about that user. ArcherDX will ask for your consent to share Individual-level Genetic Information with any third party, other than our service providers as necessary for us to provide the Services to you.
- Information we share with commonly owned entities.We may share some or all of your Personal Information with other companies under common ownership or control of ArcherDX, which may include our subsidiaries, our corporate parent, or any other subsidiaries owned by our corporate parent in order to provide you better service and improve user experience. Generally, sharing such information is necessary for us to perform on our contract with you. We may provide additional notice and ask for your prior consent if we wish to share your Personal Information with our commonly owned entities in a materially different way than discussed in this Full Privacy Statement.
- Business transactions. In the event that ArcherDX goes through a business transition such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or a portion of its assets your Personal Information will likely be among the assets transferred. In such a case, your information would remain subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Statement.
- Access to your account. For certain ArcherDx Products you can download your own. For others where the mechanism is not available data, you can request that we access and download the data processed by ArcherDX within your ArcherDX Platform accounts . If you lose access to your ArcherDX account or account email address, please contact Customer Support for assistance where we may require that you submit additional information sufficient to verify your identity before providing access or otherwise releasing information to you. If you choose not to submit the required documentation, or the information provided is not sufficient for the purposes sought, ArcherDX will not be able to sufficiently verify your identity in order to complete your request. Individuals located in Designated Countries should review Section 9.d. to understand their rights to access Personal Information.
- Marketing communications. As noted in Section 3.h. you may be asked to opt-in to receive product and promotional emails or notifications when creating your ArcherDX account or when using our Services. You may view or update your notification preferences for marketing communications by visiting your ArcherDX Account Settings, opting out at the browser or device level, or by contacting our Privacy Officer at email@example.com. You can also click the “unsubscribe” button at the bottom of promotional email communications, as applicable.
- Account deletion. If you no longer wish to have your Personal Information processed, you may request that your ArcherDX Platform accounts be deleted. Once you submit your request, we will send an email to the email address linked to your ArcherDX Platform accounts policy requesting that you confirm your deletion request. Once you confirm your request, this process cannot be cancelled, undone, withdrawn, or reversed. When your account is deleted, all associated Personal Information is deleted and any stored samples are discarded, subject to the following limitations: Legal Retention Requirements. ArcherDX and/or our contracted genotyping laboratory will retain your Genetic Information, date of birth, and sex as required for compliance with applicable legal obligations, including the federal Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments of 1988 (CLIA),and College of American Pathologists (CAP) accreditation requirements. ArcherDX will also retain limited information related to your account and data deletion request, including but not limited to, your email address, account deletion request identifier, communications related to inquiries or complaints and legal agreements for a limited period of time as required by law, contractual obligations, and/or as necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims and for audit and compliance purposes.
ArcherDX understands the trust you place in us. ArcherDX implements physical, technical, and administrative measures to prevent unauthorized access to or disclosure of your information, to maintain data accuracy, to ensure the appropriate use of information, and otherwise safeguard your Personal Information. Our team regularly reviews and improves our security practices to help ensure the integrity of our systems and your information. These practices include, but are not limited to the following areas:
- Encryption. ArcherDX uses industry standard security measures to encrypt Personal Information both at rest and in transit.
- Limited access to essential personnel. We limit access to Personal Information to authorized personnel, based on job function and role. ArcherDX access controls include multi-factor authentication, single sign-on, and strict least-privileged authorization policy.
- Your Responsibility. Please recognize that protecting your Personal Information is also your responsibility. We ask you to be responsible for safeguarding your password, and other authentication information you use to access our Services. You should not disclose your authentication information to any third party and should immediately notify ArcherDX of any unauthorized use of your password. ArcherDX cannot secure Personal Information that you release on your own or that you request us to release.Your information collected through the Service may be stored and processed in the United States or any other country in which ArcherDX or its subsidiaries, affiliates or service providers maintain facilities and, therefore, your information may be subject to the laws of those other jurisdictions which may be different from the laws of your country of residence.
ArcherDX is committed to protecting the privacy of children as well as adults. Neither ArcherDX nor any of its Services are designed for, intended to attract, or directed toward children under the age of 18. A parent or guardian, however, may collect a blood sample from, create an account for, and provide information related to, his or her child who is under the age of 18. The parent or guardian assumes full responsibility for ensuring that the information that he/she provides to ArcherDX about his or her child is kept secure and that the information submitted is accurate.
ArcherDX provides links to third party websites operated by organizations not affiliated with Archer. ArcherDX does not disclose your information to organizations operating such linked third-party websites. ArcherDX does not review or endorse, and is not responsible for the privacy practices of these organizations. We encourage you to read the privacy statements of each and every website that you visit. This Full Privacy Statement applies solely to information collected by ArcherDX and our service providers on our behalf.
Information for customers in Designated Countries
Section 9 only applies to individuals located in the Designated Countries.
- Our relationship with you We are the “controller” with respect to your Personal Information because we determine the means and purposes of processing your information when using our Services.
- Legal bases for processing Personal Information from the EU We may process your Personal Information if you consent to the processing, to satisfy our legal obligations, if it is necessary to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts we entered with you or to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract with you, or for our legitimate interests to protect our property, rights or safety of Archer, our customers or others.
- Direct Marketing We will obtain your consent where required to send you marketing communications using electronic means. You may withdraw your consent or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We will only contact you by electronic means (email, etc.) with information about our Services that are similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiation of a sale to you. We will only share your Personal Information with third parties for marketing purposes with your explicit consent. If you do not want us to use your Personal Information in this way, please review and update your ArcherDX Account Settings as necessary or contact us at email@example.com. You may raise such objection with regard to initial or further processing for purposes of direct marketing at any time and free of charge. The withdrawal of your consent will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal. Other marketing activities will happen based on the legitimate interests of ArcherDX. E.g., where we tailor marketing communications or send targeted marketing messages via post, phone or social media and other third-party platforms; and in providing existing customers with information (via email or other channels) about similar products and services.
- Privacy rights You can exercise your privacy rights by following the instructions below or contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will handle your request under applicable law. When you make a request, we may verify your identity to protect your privacy and security.
- Right to withdraw consent. To the extent ArcherDX requests and you provide your consent to the processing of your Personal Information, you can withdraw your consent at any time. Your withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of our processing based on consent before your withdrawal.
- Right of access to and rectification of your Personal Information. Our site allows you to access and rectify certain registration information within your ArcherDX Platforms accounts, your Personal Information , and other information as required by applicable law. If you would like to access or rectify any other information, contact Customer Support and we will do our best to assist you without undue delay. We may reject part or all of your request if responding to your request could adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others.
- Right to erasure (or, “Right to be Forgotten”). As explained under Section 5.c. (Account Deletion), we allow you to request to delete your ArcherDx Platforms account at any time. You can request erasure of Personal Information that: (a) is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed; (b) was collected in relation to processing to which you previously consented, but later withdrew such consent; or (c) was collected in relation to processing activities to which you object, and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for our processing. If we have made your Personal Information public and we are required to erase such Personal Information, we will take reasonable steps, including technical measures, to inform controllers that are processing any links to or copies or replications of your Personal Information of your erasure request. Our assistance with your request for erasure is subject to limitations by relevant data protection laws, available technology and the cost of implementation.
- Right to data portability. If we process your Personal Information based on a contract with you or based on your consent, or the processing is carried out by automated means, you may request your Personal Information in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. You may also request the transfer of your Personal Information directly to another controller, where technically feasible, unless choosing to exercise this right adversely affects the rights and freedoms of others. A “controller” is a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of your Personal Information.
- Right to restriction of our processing. You can restrict our processing of your Personal Information where one of the following applies: (a) you dispute the accuracy of Personal Information processed by ArcherDX (for a period enabling us to verify its accuracy); (b) the processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of the Personal Information and request the restriction of its use instead; (c) ArcherDX no longer needs the Personal Information for the purposes of the processing, but it is required by you for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims; and (d) you have objected to certain processing relying on legitimate interest, pending the verification whether Archer’s legitimate grounds override your rights. Restricted Personal Information shall only be processed with your consent or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims or for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of important public interest. We will notify you if the restriction is lifted.
- Notification of erasure, rectification and restriction. We will provide notice to each recipient that we disclosed your Personal Information to regarding any rectification or erasure of Personal Information or restriction of processing, unless you initiated the disclosure or providing notice proves impossible or involves disproportionate effort. Upon your request, we will share the list of recipients with you.
- Right to object to processing. Where the processing of your Personal Information is based on consent, contract, or legitimate interests described under the Legal Bases for Processing heading above, you may restrict or object, at any time, to the processing of your Personal Information as permitted by applicable law. We may continue to process your Personal Information if it is necessary for the defense of legal claims, or for any other exceptions permitted by applicable law.
- Automated individual decision-making, including profiling. You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal or similarly significant effects on you, except as allowed under applicable data protection laws.
- Retention of your Personal Information. Unless you delete your account or delete certain Personal Information (i.e., user content, etc.), we will store your Personal Information as long as your account is open. If you delete your account, we will take the steps described under “Your Choices – Account Deletion” and delete all your Personal Information, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.The rights described above may be limited by local laws. Further, your right of access and deletion is not absolute and may not be available if fulfillment of such right would, among other things:
- cause interference with execution and enforcement of the law and legal private rights (such as in the case of the investigation or detection of legal claims or the right to a fair trial);
- breach or prejudice the rights of confidentiality and security of others;
- prejudice security or grievance investigations, corporate re-organizations, future and ongoing negotiations with third parties, the compliance with regulatory requirements relating to economic and financial management;
- otherwise violate the interests of others or where the burden or cost of providing access would be disproportionate.
- Complaints If you believe that we have infringed your rights, we encourage you to contact us so that we can try to address your concerns or dispute informally. Our contact information is: Privacy Officer ArcherDX, Inc. 2477 55th Street, Suite 202 Boulder, CO 80301
Pursuant to the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018, California residents are afforded certain additional rights regarding our use of your personal information. To learn more about your California privacy rights, visit our Privacy Notice for California Residents.
Pursuant to Nevada law, you may direct a business that operates an internet website not to sell certain Personal Information a business has collected or will collect about you. ArcherDX does not sell your Personal Information pursuant to Nevada law. For more information about how we handle and share your Personal Information or your rights under Nevada law, contact us at email@example.com.
Do not track statement
Some browsers have a ”do not track” feature that allows you to tell websites that you do not want to have your online activities tracked. At this time, due to a lack of industry standards, we do not respond to browser ”do not track” signals. To learn more about interest-based advertising or to opt-out of this type of advertising, visit the Network Advertising Initiative website and the Digital Advertising Alliance website. Options you select are browser- and device-specific.
Changes to this Full Privacy Statement
ArcherDX modifies this Full Privacy Statement from time to time. We recommend revisiting this page periodically to stay aware of any changes to this Full Privacy Statement. If we modify this Full Privacy Statement, we’ll make it available through our website. Whenever material changes to this Full Privacy Statement are made, we will provide you with notice before the modifications are effective, such as by posting a notice on our website or sending a message to the email address associated with your account. By continuing to access or use the Services after changes to this Full Privacy Statement becomes effective, you agree to be bound by the revised Privacy Statement. If any changes are unacceptable to you, you may stop using our Services and delete your account at any time. We also may provide additional “just-in-time” disclosures or additional information about the data collection, use and sharing practices of specific Services. Such notices may supplement or clarify our privacy practices or may provide you with additional choices about how ArcherDX processes your Personal Information.
If you have questions about this Privacy Statement, or wish to submit a complaint, request or inquiry, please email Invitae’s Privacy Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org, or send a letter to:
1400 16th St.
San Francisco, CA 94103
Email address: email@example.com
Phone: 877-1093 / 303-357-9001